In what has been a challenging time for dentistry, we're pleased to have launched a new addition to our range of membership benefits and can now offer savings for dental professionals and practice managers working in dental practices.
GROUPCARE gives members a saving on their annual membership fee and offers exclusive benefits that can benefit the whole practice.
It's free to set up a GROUPCARE scheme and is available to practices where at least half the dentists in the practice are DDU members.
Benefits of GROUPCARE include:
- 5% off DDU membership for all members in the practice
- an extra 50% saving on dental nurse membership
- free practice manager membership
- a range of free CPD practice presentations, such as good record keeping, dealing with challenging patients, confidentiality and managing complaints
- dedicated support from our team of dental liaison managers.
If all the dentists in a practice are DDU members, members can access additional benefits, including:
- 10% off DDU membership;
- free extended vicarious liability for the practice principal
- free health & safety advice line for the practice principal.
GROUPCARE practices can view, update and administer their scheme details online via the DDU website
Visit our website to find out more about the benefits of GROUPCARE.