The latest in our ongoing series of free webinars covered two common but occasionally complicated topics - confidentiality and data protection, and consent and capacity.
If you weren't able to catch them at the time, you can watch the recordings here and then take a short quiz to test your knowledge and earn free verifiable CPD at a time that suits you.
Keep an eye out for more webinars as they're announced!
Confidentiality and data protection
Presented by dento-legal adviser Alison Large, our webinar on confidentiality and data protection lasts one hour and includes typical Q&As on confidentiality and data protection from our dento-legal advice line.
The webinar aims to provide you with:
- an understanding of the professional, contractual and legal responsibilities to protect patient confidentiality
- a general awareness of the general data protection regulations (GDPR) and principals of the UK Data Protection Act of 2018
- one hour of CPD anticipated to help meet the GDC learning development outcome D.
When you've watched the webinar, follow this link to test your understanding of the subject to earn one hour of quality assured CPD.
Consent and capacity
This on-demand webinar covers the principles of consent and capacity and the considerations you should consider before making decisions on behalf of minors and adults lacking capacity.
Presented by DDU dento-legal adviser Eric Easson, this webinar will provide:
- an understanding of the principles of consent and capacity
- an overview of the factors that need to be considered before making decisions on behalf of minors and adults lacking capacity
- one hour of CPD anticipated to help meet the GDC learning development outcomes A and D.
When you've watched the webinar, test your knowledge and earn one hour of quality assured CPD.